If Mark [Krikorian] brought me to lunch with an unemployed low-skilled native, I really would tell him, “Sorry you lost your job, but foreigners have as much a right to work as you do.” It needs to be said.
24 Apr 2014
Search My Site
Our Sponsors This Hour…
Best Economics Book Ever
Best Economic History Book Ever
- “My History With IBC [Infinite Banking Concept]“
- *The Three Lads and the Lizard King*
- Academic Work
- Check out the MURPHY-KRUGMAN DEBATE
- Contact Me
- Free Advice
- How Privatized Banking Really Works
- Popular Writings
- Reading List in Austrian Econ & Libertarianism
- Sign up for the Lara-Murphy Report!
- Speaking Engagements
- Josiah on Gas Prices Still High By Historical Standards
- George on Gas Prices Still High By Historical Standards
- Enopoletus Harding on Does Government Spending Boost the Economy?
- Anders Heile Hass on “Hoppe Refutes Bleeding Heart Libertarianism”
- Enopoletus Harding on Gas Prices Still High By Historical Standards