I was pleasantly surprised by this NPR story this morning, which said that the Fed’s zero-interest-rate policy was turning savers into collateral damage. But if you listen closely, around 3:30 you’ll recognize a familiar voice.
22 May 2013
Search My Site
Best Economics Book Ever
Best Economic History Book Ever
- “My History With IBC [Infinite Banking Concept]“
- Academic Work
- Check out the MURPHY-KRUGMAN DEBATE
- Contact Me
- Free Advice
- How Privatized Banking Really Works
- Popular Writings
- Reading List in Austrian Econ & Libertarianism
- Sign up for the Lara-Murphy Report!
- Speaking Engagements