This was the second talk I gave to a group of about 100 high school students in Houston a little while ago. I opened the event with, “The Social Function of Profits,” then Peter Klein followed with, “Big Business: Friend or Foe,” and I wrapped up with this one. Since I’m talking to high school students, it’s fairly peppy so you may prefer to listen to this, than do work on this Monday morning.
04 Feb 2013
Search My Site
Our Sponsors This Hour…
Best Economics Book Ever
Best Economic History Book Ever
- “My History With IBC [Infinite Banking Concept]“
- Academic Work
- Check out the MURPHY-KRUGMAN DEBATE
- Contact Me
- Free Advice
- How Privatized Banking Really Works
- Popular Writings
- Reading List in Austrian Econ & Libertarianism
- Sign up for the Lara-Murphy Report!
- Speaking Engagements