A lot of people have been pooh-poohing the role of secession in the American political/legal framework. Tom Woods certainly argues that the states retained the ability to leave the Union. (He also picked up on my John Wilkes Booth line.) Discuss.
03 Dec 2012
Search My Site
Our Sponsors This Hour…
Best Economics Book Ever
Best Economic History Book Ever
- “My History With IBC [Infinite Banking Concept]“
- Academic Work
- Check out the MURPHY-KRUGMAN DEBATE
- Contact Me
- Free Advice
- How Privatized Banking Really Works
- Popular Writings
- Reading List in Austrian Econ & Libertarianism
- Sign up for the Lara-Murphy Report!
- Speaking Engagements