* I don’t care if you’re a Keynesian, if you tell people they should read my blog, you’re very likely to get a link from me. Oh, it’s a post about the Broken Window. I think we’re almost done discussing it…almost.
* David R. Henderson posts a funny Samuelson anecdote. (Note: I was making a joke in the comments, but from what I’ve heard about him in his personal life, it wouldn’t shock me.)
* An oldie but goodie: Anthony Gregory makes the case that Obama is worse than Bush on war.
* Tom Woods saw something, so he said something.
* Lew Rockwell reminds us that Gaddafi gave up his WMD program at the urging of the US government. That was one of the successes attributed to the Iraq invasion, you may recall. So if you’re a tinpot dictator with a budding WMD program, what would you conclude? (I pointed out in my critique of the Iraq invasion to the Hillsdale Liberals that the US had invaded a country where the dictator had apparently gotten rid of his WMD, while at the same time the US was giving aid to North Korea, where the dictator was conducting tests of his WMD in defiance of the West.)
* For a long time I’ve watched my emails and phone conversations, assuming they were being recorded. I don’t actually think I’m that important yet, but I figure at some point I will be and I might as well get into good habits. It’s too late for Justin Raimondo.