1) CHORUS: Look at the peer-reviewed literature, you evil deniers. 97% of scientists agree, we need massive carbon tax STAT!
2) BOB: Actually, neither the IPCC reports nor the Obama Administration’s chosen computer models support the policies that are being pushed in the name of “consensus.”
3) NOAH SMITH: Ha, you think we can trust the economic computer models? You dolt! The economists who make those models don’t trust them!
4) BOB to Twitter fans: And there you have it folks, an admission that these computer models–upon which rest the argument for trillions in new taxes–aren’t trustworthy.
5) NOAH: Ha ha you Luddite! ‘Me no trust computers, me dumb Austrian.’
6) NOAH (high-fiving fan who piled on): Exactly right! I guess Bob will use “praxeology” instead of empirical science. Idiot.
What have I missed, kids?