A neat little interview (HT2 David R. Henderson). The interviewer asked him what Milton Friedman thought about it. I would never have had the courage to do that, thinking that he might be sick of people asking him about his dad.
30 Nov 2012
Search My Site
Our Sponsors This Hour…
Best Economics Book Ever
Best Economic History Book Ever
- “My History With IBC [Infinite Banking Concept]“
- Academic Work
- Check out the MURPHY-KRUGMAN DEBATE
- Contact Me
- Free Advice
- How Privatized Banking Really Works
- Popular Writings
- Reading List in Austrian Econ & Libertarianism
- Sign up for the Lara-Murphy Report!
- Speaking Engagements