I was getting some pushback from some libertarians in the comments of my Rand Paul post, who apparently think evidentiary rules are for Guantanamo prisoners, not U.S. senators. Anyway, lest I be accused of not airing the more widespread libertarian reaction to the event, here are three videos that I enjoyed very much. [UPDATE: Tom Woods points out in the comments that actually, the video from him was from a couple weeks before Rand Paul endorsed Romney. I.e. Tom isn't reacting to the endorsement.] (HT2 “Dan” in the comments here for the Star Wars one, and to Robert Wenzel for the other two.) P.S. If I point you guys to Dan McCarthy explaining why Rand Paul did this, will you bite his head off too? In that case, don’t follow the link.
09 Jun 2012
Search My Site
Best Economics Book Ever
Best Economic History Book Ever
- “My History With IBC [Infinite Banking Concept]“
- Academic Work
- Check out the MURPHY-KRUGMAN DEBATE
- Contact Me
- Free Advice
- How Privatized Banking Really Works
- Popular Writings
- Reading List in Austrian Econ & Libertarianism
- Sign up for the Lara-Murphy Report!
- Speaking Engagements
- Andrew_FL on Some More Touchy-Feely Thoughts on Immigration
- Philippe on Austrian Business Cycle Theory Surprisingly Useful Even Among Its Critics
- Kevin Donoghue on Austrian Business Cycle Theory Surprisingly Useful Even Among Its Critics
- Bob Roddis on Austrian Business Cycle Theory Surprisingly Useful Even Among Its Critics
- Josiah on Are Climate Change Mitigation Policies Like a Form of Insurance?