* Another great Anthony Gregory article, this time ripping Republicans. My favorite line: “To say Republicans spend money like drunken sailors insults sailors and greatly exaggerates the effect of alcohol on financial judgment.”
* A great Mises Daily (not from me) showing a silly use of mathematical economics to “prove” the efficacy of a carbon tax.
* Today I was part of the Iowa Ron Paul moneybomb radio marathon. (Note I haven’t donated nor do I vote. A performative contradiction? Discuss.)
* There must be a rational explanation for this…
* I used to teach with this guy at Hillsdale. (He’s an Austrian economist.)
* Speaking of Hillsdale, when I was a student there I took at least 6 classes from Richard Ebeling. Here’s a recent blog post, and remember he will be one of our fantastic speakers this Friday at the Night of Clarity. If you’re within driving distance of Nashville, you can still register.
* Salerno writes his last blog post… (I already know what to say in response, I’m just picking the best Grass Roots song to lead. This one is my personal favorite, so it will get first consideration.)
* And remember kids, tomorrow starts the 2nd class in the tour of Man, Economy, and State. Full details here.